Sunday 28 June 2015

My last UK sermon

Yesterday should of been filled with deep sadness but instead a small church plant ensured I had a lot of fun. I travelled alone to my final UK preaching appointment.  This was a fitting end to my ministry here. God and I on the road together.  Off I travelled to Watford. 

I must confess to having a lot of fun. We had a great ice breaker. We had a fun sermon and then I closed with the words Jesus thinks you are special and if there was only you on this earth he would come and do it all for you. You are loved and precious. 

I hope I remember that wherever I may go. As a final sermon I am so chuffed that God gave me those closing words. I think that what we say is important. Despite the many challenges I have faced ministering in the UK I would like it know. That God loves each and every one of us. We are special to him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment