Monday 1 June 2015

Bucket List

I will start this post by telling the truth. I do not have a bucket list. Despite numerous inspirational moments when it has crossed my mind I don't have one. I am not going to do one either. 

So why am I writing the post. I was sitting watching Bones and this particular episode was based on the bucket list. Everyone had a bucket list except the main character. The conclusion of the episode she says she has all she needs so why does she need a bucket list. 

Do I have all I need? Well need yes but my life doesn't look all fancy like hers? No no no. I have a long way to go. But here is the thing if I spend my life chasing a list of things won't I always feel unfulfilled. I have chosen a different route. Acceptance and joy. Joy doesn't require lots of stuff it requires peace and acceptance. Oh and most importantly God! Big smile  


No comments:

Post a Comment