Thursday 9 September 2010

A Good Summer Dress

A little late I know as summer is setting but if your off for a bit of winter sun then now is the time to grab a bargain. If you head onto all the major high street stores websites you will see great little summer dresses


for sale at huge discounts. Shop around cause there are real bargains to be had.

If your like me and like to stock up for next summer for some classic dresses end of season sales are the way forward. Being a fashion leader not follower means buying clothes you love not what it fashionable. So shopping at end of season is great.pp

I say all this to say I just had a look through Pearl Lowe for Peacocks and saw that there were some items left especially this yummy dress. It is the classic summer dress, great fabric, brilliant cut and can be worn dressed up or down. If like me you love a good dress this could be the one for you. Add a pop of colour for a beautiful summer day or if your thinking of being daring then try out leather accessories. Either way this dress is bound to tickle your fancy. If I had money I would snap one up especially since it's on sale woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment