Tuesday 8 January 2013

Prayer is Power

Life has dealt me an interesting hand over the past few years. This has lead to me being asked to preach/speak on prayer quite frequently.
This evening after a particularly difficult few moments I was expressing to a friend that it doesn't matter what if we believe God is who he says he is that in the end that is what matters. Her response was to tell me that is my sermon for sabbath which is on prayer.
It now occurs to me that is after all what prayer is. If we believe God is he who says he is then we talk to him in prayer because of that. So I thought I would jot this quick note to say. God is creator, alpha, omega, father, power, and love and so much more. If he is that then talk to him, pray to him he will do what his word says and answer.
God bless goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment