Sunday 30 November 2014

Excited HOPE!!!

I cannot contain my excitement. For the first time in a long time I am jumping up and down excited. I feel filled with the Holy Spirits affirming love and guess what. Watch out world I am gonna share it with you. 


You may not even at this moment realise but we are going on a journey together.  There will be tears of joy and laughter and we will deal with some pain along the way but what we have is hope!!!! 


Romans 5:5 
And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been pimpured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

So guess what I am no longer ashamed of having hope. I am no longer ashamed that I always come up with a plan that doesn't work out but it gives me hope. I am no longer ashamed of who God created me to be! Because the Spiot gives us hope! 


No comments:

Post a Comment