Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Neat Freak and the mess

Your clean desk is a sign of a cluttered drawer. 

Life is messy. 

I like to be organised and neat and planned and prepared. That's me. 

My husband likes chaos and freedom. That's him. 

Together we are a family. Allow the hilarity to ensue. He has learnt to plan more and I have learnt not to plan at all. This takes us both put of our comfort zone. So when I read the above statement and I thought of us I though how true is that. 

Your clean desk is a sign of a cluttered drawer. 

Life is messy. There are no clean lines easy answers or quick fixes. Hard work gets the job done. Dedication, planning and free thinking all contribute to a happy life. One filled with chaos and order. 

If your desk is covering the messy drawers in your life don't worry. Don't beat yourself up about it. Accept that life gets messy and you will be able to manage whether you planned it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment