Tuesday 27 May 2014

Book Review - Mary of Magdala

Book title Mary of Magdala 
Author Christine Miles 
Publisher Autumn House Publishing 

Here I sit with a few hours to read so I thought I would give this little book ago about Mary. 



Having read about the other Mary and thought rhe author had done a good job thought I would check if it could be repeated. It has been. So guess what for teenagers or not. I would like to read the rest of the series now. 

This one although about Mary is told from the point of view of her servant. Let me tell you absolutely fascinating little insight. Even though it's a quick read and I knew what was going to happen. The story telling was very good at making it all real and not scripture. 

It's a worthwhile read and if your quick at reading this will be perfect for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment