Saturday 7 March 2015

Pom Poms an easy sabbath craft

Always looking for something fun to do with the storms on a sabbath afternoon. After much bugging mummy I finally conceded that it would be fun. I remembered how to make a Pom Pom but I figured I should have some fun on Pinterest checking out what I can do. 

What a surprise there has been a move on in Pom Pom making. So I thought I would try out a traditional method then something more fun. 

So made the circles out of paper plates. Then cut the whole in the middle and covered them in clear tape to make them robust. I thought I would try and make it out of fabric as opposed to wool. The pictures are below and I hope it makes sense. My storm loved it. As in the end we made finger pom Poms. 

The thing that makes me laugh the most is he made one Pom Pom and then he was finished. 




No comments:

Post a Comment