Wednesday 3 September 2014

Dungaree dress

Since I was a child I have loved dungarees! The ultimate dungaree for me as an adult is the dungaree dress. Mostly because I don't want to take off my clothes to go toilet! But do you know it's difficult to find the ultimate dungaree dress. They are mostly too short! When they are right I am on a budget and cannot afford the three figures they come in. So I had a thought. You remember my denim skirt? 


Could I do this with a denim dungarees? The answer is yes! 


This is a most satisfying moment. My dungaree or pinafore dress. Love it. Not to be complacent I thought better make it in another shade! 


I am still wearing my summer dresses but cannot wait to upload pictures of me in my wonderful creations. Happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment