Monday 19 December 2011

Outdo you

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honour.
Romans 12:10

Here is something we can compete at that might actually have a positive outcome. Show honour. As I ponder this I think of the numerous times I have spoken to someone on recent weeks at my shock at the worlds lack of boundaries. Here I am thinking that even though it's twitter or Facebook that maybe I should still be respectful of people's feelings, but others don't seem to feel the same. So it's ok to tear down people or set up whole pages dedicated to hating someone. But here is an interesting and challenging verse for those that believe in God outdo others in showing honour. Seems this might not be too difficult in our world today but try it and see what happens. It isn't as easy as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment