Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas message

Well here in the UK Christmas is pretty much over. The main event is over the presents are opened and the food is eaten. If you survived the Christmas without fighting and arguing then count yourself lucky. For some Christmas is not a happy event.

I thought long and hard about what to say this year hence it coming later than most. I was gonna do something fancy after all everyone has heard the Christmas story a million times right? Right? Wrong actually. It still surprises me that people are more concerned with Santa than Jesus. But there you go the world has changed.

So what can I say about Christmas that hasn't already been said. Nothing! So here it is pure and simple. Jesus came as a little baby so that we can have hope! I hope that each person can at least find hope today. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment