Saturday 11 January 2014

A new day

My name is Tabitha. I am Pastor Purple. I am a Christian. I am a Pastor. I am an ordained Adventist Elder. I am a member of the Adventist Church. I am a person waiting. 

Over the past few years since starting Pastor Purple and becoming Pastor Purple I have been on a journey to understanding who I am and how that fits with the world around me. I became an Adventist at 12 years old. Before that I was a Christian. In my late late 20's I went on the road to becoming a minister in the Adventist Church. In my mid 30's I became an independent minister. I am now thinking I would like to reconcile my life a little and move on to my next phase of work. 

So here is my challenge What is a Christian? What is an Adventist? What am I doing to fulfill God's calling in my life. So for the next year or so I am gonna look at that. I am going to ask as many Christians as I can find what makes them a Christian. I am going to do research into what makes people there particular denomination. 

In the end of my little study reading books and speaking with people I hope to be closer to god. That is my aim. If you come along for the journey please feel free to participate. Please be respectful if participating on this blog abuse and swearing will be removed. Thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment