Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Crossroads

I feel at a cross roads today. What do I do with my life now. I am listening to God when he speaks? Am I following the path he has cut out for my life? In the end of I make a poor decision now will bite me in the butt for many years to come? What about my family? Shouldn't my family always be at the front of what I am doing? How do you do God first family second and not sacrifice the people on earth that you love? How as a parent can I ensure that I am helping to be the best witness of Gods love so that they can pick salvation while putting Gods work first? These are difficult questions. 

To be honest I am not sure I have the answer to any of them. Everyday one or more of those questions is a burden on my heart. Everyday I worry that the decisions I am making now will permanently damage those that are dearest to me. But what can I do? I can only do my best in the circumstances I am given and hope, pray and trust that it is enough. 

I know that at some point you might have questioned what your doing? Why your doing it? What the real cost is? But no matter what the conclusion of that matter  I know that Hod can, will and does give you strength to make the right decisions. 

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment